Terms & Conditions
This Service Agreement (hereinafter referred to as "Agreement") is the contract between D'Lux Limousine, LLC (hereinafter referred to as "D'Lux") and the Customer, whose name and other identifying information is provided to D'Lux (hereinafter referred to as "Customer"). Upon confirming a reservation for services provided by D'Lux, Customer agrees to the following terms and conditions:
15% gratuity will be automatically added for single payment convenience.
Special Occasion Rates
Rates are subject to change depending on the time of week or year.
D'Lux is authorized to charge Customer's credit card whether a deposit, a balance due, an authorized fee or as a full payment.
All charges are non-refundable and all engagements are non-cancelable after their respective cancellation periods as described within this Agreement have expired. By providing credit card information to D'Lux via any method, Customer's reservation to engage D'Lux services is confirmed and Customer's credit card will be charged immediately or whenever D'Lux decides to do so. Full payment is required by the date of Customer's scheduled pickup, unless other arrangements have been made prior to date of reservation. In all cases, Customer's credit card information is required (either by telephone or on D'Lux Limousine's website) to secure any reservation.
Customer must cancel their reservation at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled pick-up time; otherwise, Customer's credit card will be charged a 50% late-cancellation fee of the reserved service cost.
The Customer assumes full financial liability for any damage to the vehicles caused by Customer or the Customer's party during their engagement of D'Lux Limousine services, according to the terms and conditions of our Reservation Agreement. All fines will be paid by the Customer. Our driver reserves the right to terminate the engagement without refund under certain circumstances which are specified in our Reservation Agreement. It is illegal to stand through the sunroof. Alcohol, smoking, or any other use of tobacco products is not permitted in our vehicles.
Client and renter is responsible for his/her guests, for any damage to the interior and equipments of the vehicle. This is including but not limited to : gum, wine and alcohol spillage, vomiting, breakage of champagne, wine and drink glasses, breakage of decanters, breakage of lights, television, VCR, radio, cd player.
Repair and replacement of items shall have a minimum charge of at least ($100.00) one hundred dollars. All passengers agree to behave in an orderly and well-behaved manner. D'Lux Limousine reserves the right to expel any person from the vehicle and/or terminate this contract in the event of a violation of any of these conditions by any passenger. In the event of such early termination, no portion of the rental fees shall be refunded.
Additional charges may apply, such as extra stops, waiting time and special parking fees.
Pick-ups between the hours of 11:00pm to 5:00am are subject to an additional $10.00 surcharge.
Customer's Personal Item(s)
D'Lux Limousine is not responsible for Customer's property left in the limousine.
Airport Car Service
D'Lux Limousine is not responsible for any loss of or damage to Customer's property that is caused by any sub-contractor.
Additional charges may incur for waiting time for arriving flights. There is no extra charge for the first 15 minutes of delay. After 15 minutes there is an extra $10.00 charge for every 15 minutes of waiting time. For all arriving flights, meet your driver at the gate, if not then at the baggage claim area. To avoid a no-show fee please do not leave the airport before calling the office for assistance.
No possession, sale or consumption of any type of narcotics or illegal drugs is permitted. Violations will result in immediate termination of contract and services and forfeiture of all paid deposits and fees for service.
D'Lux Limousine shall not be held responsible for late arrival caused by (but not limited to) acts of nature, traffic delays, breakdown, incorrect pickup and drop-off information, and any situation beyond our control.
If the limousine rental is to be rented by a minor under the age of (18) eighteen this agreement must be signed by either a parent or legal guardian over the age of (18).
Rules and Regulations during Customer's reservations with D'Lux Limousine, LLC under this agreement.
- Consumption of alcoholic beverages by customer or anyone in the customer's party in our vehicles is strictly prohibited. Violation may, at the sole discretion of D'Lux Limousine, result in early and immediate termination of said engagement. In all such cases, Customer shall not be entitled to a refund of any kind. Alcohol related damage will result in a minimum of $300 repair/cleaning charge in addition to all regular engagement charges. There will be no exceptions.
- Use of tobacco products of any kind is strictly prohibited. D'Lux Limousine will charge one hundred-fifty ($150) dollars per incident to Customer's credit/debit card in addition to all regular engagement charges. In addition, any burn holes, smoke or chewing tobacco smell, tobacco stains or other tobacco related damage will result in a $600 repair/cleaning charge in addition to all regular engagement charges. There will be no exceptions.
- If Customer or anyone in the Customer's party vomits or leaves any bodily fluids or substances in D'Lux Limousine's company vehicle, D'Lux Limousine will charge a $500 Clean-up fee to the Customer's credit/debit card in addition to all other regular engagement charges.
- At D'Lux Limousine driver's sole discretion, all passengers who vomit outside the D'Lux Limousine's vehicle during the engagement will not be allowed to re-enter the vehicle. In all such cases, Customer shall not be entitled to a refund of any kind.
- No tolls or parking fees are included in Customer's regular engagement charges, and all such tolls or fees must be paid by the Customer during the engagement immediately when said tolls or fees are due. There will be no exceptions.
- D'Lux Limousine will charge a one hundred-fifty ($150) dollar clean up fee to Customer's credit/debit card in addition to all regular engagement charges for excessive matter or any gum on the carpet, floor or any part of D'Lux's vehicle interior or exterior. Determination of excessive matter will be at D'Lux Limousine driver's sole discretion.
- All unruly persons will be asked to exit D'Lux's vehicle at D'Lux driver's sole discretion. In all such cases, Customer shall not be entitled to a refund of any kind.
- D'Lux Limousine is not responsible for any of Customer's or Customer's party's damaged, stolen or lost property.
- Possession and/or use of controlled substances or illegally obtained drugs of any kind is strictly prohibited. Violation may result in an early and immediate termination of said engagement at D'Lux's sole discretion. In all such cases, Customer shall not be entitled to a refund of any kind.
- Overtime hourly rates will be charged according to D'Lux's hourly rate for the contracted vehicle in 30-minute increments whenever a) Customer asks for time to be added to the scheduled trip, or b) D'Lux's driver must wait for Customer and/or his/her party to board the vehicle to comply with the schedule as pre-arranged with D'Lux.
When any additional time is described in (a) or (b) above exceeds 15 minutes, the additional charge will be equivalent to 30 minutes according to the hourly rate for the contracted vehicle.
When any additional time as described in (a) or (b) above exceeds 30 minutes, the additional charge will be equivalent to 60 minutes according to the hourly rate for the contracted vehicle.
- In the event in which the Customer cancels an already confirmed reservation after its cancellation period is described within this Agreement has expired, Customer shall not be entitled to a refund of any kind.
- Overtime will be billed at the contracted rate and Customer agrees to pay all overtime charges as described within this Agreement.
- All entertainment including DVD's, CD's etc. may be provided by Customer. D'Lux Limousine is not responsible for any of the entertainment brought by the Customer.
- Any damage or breakage of the D'Lux's provided items such as; DVD's, CD's, glasses, etc. during the Customer's engagement, will result in a charge to Customer's credit/debit card in the sum of fifty ($50) dollars minimum.
- In the event in which any part or parts inside or outside of D'Lux's vehicle are damaged during Customer's engagement of our company's services, D'Lux Limousine has the right to charge the Customer's credit/debit card at a minimum of one hundred-fifty $150 dollars unless otherwise stated in this agreement.
By confirming the scheduled appointment with D'Lux Limousine, LLC, I Customer, accept this agreement and all of the above terms and conditions of D'Lux Limousine, LLC. I Customer, also agree to pay for any and all damages my party may cause during the engagement period and authorize D'Lux to charge my credit/debit card.